Stress is a very typical nervous abnormality in our society. Stress, nervousness and irritability is the cost that we have to pay to live in this modernist society. These are nervous disorders that should not be considered as pathological cases, although stress produces different disorders that in the short or long term can cause serious disorders of a nervous and organic order Prolonged nervous tension produces different losses, biological or environmental, which can be recognized as areas of wear, reducing the health, vigor and strength of motility, also losing the capacity for intellectual functions. From an environmental point of view, the loss of work, productive capacities, prestige, influence and social strength can occur. The causes of stress are the rhythm and lifestyle of the person who suffers and on how they deal with environmental, work, home and friendship problems. The symptoms are the same nervousness and irritability. How to treat stress, nervousness and irritability.
You will need to:
- Fresh fruits.
- Dairy products.
Steps to follow:
- It is necessary for the person suffering from nervous tension to be orderly and to distribute and organize their time very well in order to act calmly and avoid nervousness and discomfort.
- We must avoid the slavery of work and only do what falls within the working day and normal hours. Because the slavery of work only leads to unhappiness and loss of health.
- Every morning you have to do deep breathing exercises to relax just to start the day.
- After doing the breathing exercises to reduce stress, the person has to apply a thyme bath with friction, with the water at a temperature of 40º. The thyme bath is prepared in the following way: you have to boil a handful of thyme for 3 minutes in a liter of water and then you have to pour this cooking into the bath.
- At the end of the thyme bath, you have to apply a friction of cold water all over your body for a few seconds and at the end you have to wrap yourself well.
- Then you have to take a tablespoon of pollen dissolved in an orange juice, milk or yogurt.
- It is necessary to follow a diet in which 50% are raw vegetables and also eat a lot of fresh fruit.
This article is merely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
- The thyme bath turns out to be very relaxing and constitutes a good general toner that keeps the person taking it clear.
- If the person who suffers from irritability or nervous attacks are children, the thyme bath is very useful to calm their nerves.
- To strengthen the nerves, it is advisable to eat apples in the morning.