The stress is a problem which no one is saved, more and more people are suffering daily this state of tension, and do not know which way to go to fix it. The causes of stress can be endless, from common things like not being able to solve a problem at school to work and personal problems, everything leads to stress. The most common symptoms are fatigue, crying without knowing why, anguish, depression, trouble sleeping, easily irritated, lack of concentration, etc. So, in this article we explain ways to beat stress so that you can get out of this state that you don’t want to live again.
Steps to follow:
- Eat healthy, in a balanced way: This point is essential to keep your mind and body in order, so that it does not affect the digestion of your body, as well as the defenses and your nervous system. Remember that what we eat is a good part of our physical and emotional balance. If you want to know more about a balanced diet, I recommend that you read the bases of a healthy diet.
- Avoid worrying and controlling emotions. Sometimes in certain cases it is not easy but we have to try. Counting to 10, breathing deeply, inducing positive thoughts are techniques that can help us control our emotions.
- Have a good mood and chat with friends. Chatting with friends and doing activities that we like, does not relax and takes us away from stress.
- Spend more time with yourself and enjoy the things we like the most. Also spending time with the family and the people we love will help us combat stress.
- Do sports in company. Not only will it be easier for us to fight against laziness but we will also play sports in a better mood.
- Get adequate rest and sleep at least 8 hours a day. And it is that little or bad sleep is one of the main causes of stress and anxiety. So, you should go to sleep soon and make sure that the conditions of noise, light, etc. of the room are ideal to fall asleep correctly.
- Do not consume too much coffee and alcohol, since they are exciting substances that will only increase your state of nervousness and accelerate your heart rate. Similarly, smoking will not be recommended to combat stress.
There are also some home remedies to combat stress such as:
- Make yourself a banana juice, including half a pear, about five strawberries, and a tablespoon of brewer’s yeast. The way to prepare it is simple: peel the fruits and pour them into a blender, after that you pour in the brewer’s yeast and voila, you will have your juice prepared.
- You can also choose to take an infusion extracted from lavender flowers. The recommended dose is one to two tablespoons of lavender leaves per cup.
- Another option is to take a good, pleasant bath in hot water, adding an infusion of chamomile. You will see how your stress decreases when you immerse yourself in it.
- And finally, I recommend you add some basil leaves to a cup of boiling water. After this strain the water and sweeten it to taste. I advise you to have a cup after each meal, it is the right dose.
Do not forget to consult and talk with your doctor, doing it on time is also necessary to get better off stress.
This article is merely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
- In any case, a visit to a doctor to help you fight stress is a must.