Preventing stress is simple but sometimes incompatible with the rhythm of life we lead. It is about adapting physical, emotional and mental activity to the vital force of the person, that is, doing the things that our body can withstand in a natural way and not overload it. Next, we give you a series of recommendations that will help you prevent stress.
Steps to follow:
- Try to respect your schedules and sleep the necessary time (about 7-8 hours a day if you are an adult).
- Respect the signs of fatigue, that is, rest when the body asks us to.
- Get rid of toxic habits like tobacco, alcoholic beverages, and coffee. These habits, in addition to creating addiction, overload the liver and weaken the nervous and endocrine systems.
- When we have to face situations that can overwhelm us or make us very nervous, resort to apoptogenic plants such as eleuthero coccus, damiana or ginseng and supplements of B vitamins to help our nervous system.
- Eat properly and regularly eat foods that nourish the kidneys and the endocrine system such as seaweed, black sesame, and plenty of legumes.
This article is merely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.