Stress is undoubtedly one of the evils of our times and it is that today we live full of tension for anything: work, traffic, home, family, everyday problems and it is increasingly necessary to go to solutions practices to try to control anxiety and lead a calmer life. Beyond meditation and deep breathing many times, we give you some keys to discover how to reduce stress naturally and benefit your health.
Steps to follow:
- The infusions are great allies when it comes to trying to calm down a bit, if you are in the office or at home with work at full capacity and you need something to lower your levels, you can drink three cups of linden a day or also resort to the delicious known jasmine tea. Among the Orientals for its properties to calm and eliminate bad mood. Orange blossom is also effective.
- Dark chocolate improves our mood as it helps to release endorphins, which in turn reduces depression and is also good for the heart and of course also for stress, helping to reduce blood pressure and lowering cortisol levels, known as stress hormone.
- The omega-3 is a great ally to reduce the presence of stress hormone in our body and also fight depression. One of the best sources to get it are nuts and blue-type fish: sardines, trout, salmon, tuna, herring, among others, add them to your diet especially when you know that you will face days of high tension.
- The season of cherries makes its fans consume them with great joy without knowing that this red fruit favors the nervous system and alleviates the effects of stress on our body, undoubtedly good news for those who love its flavor.
- And if you need something that calms you down a little more, appeal to aromatherapy. Lavender and lemon essences are great natural relaxants, always have a bottle with them on hand and when you feel very stressed, smell them for a minute and you will notice the difference.
- In addition, practices such as yoga and meditation are of great help to reduce stress and live a much healthier life.
This article is merely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.