Laughter is the best medicine for anything and for any problem in life. Smiling and laughing makes you feel good at any time. And the fact is that daily stress can make you feel overwhelmed, that you feel that nothing can be fixed, that there are not enough hours in the day. It can even cause anxiety. Do you want to end those feelings that make you so negative? Well laugh! Laughter causes endorphins that are good for fighting stress. That’s why from this article, we want to guide you with these tips on how to combat stress through laughter.
Steps to follow:
- When you laugh with sincerity and spontaneity, the body relaxes, the good humor is contagious and the worries go to the background. In addition, nowadays laughter is considered a good therapy to combat diseases, disorders and muscle pain.
- Think of something that you find funny or that you have laughed at before.
- Smiles. Smiling cheers, the soul, even if it costs you, smile. It may be hard to believe, but smiling will trick your brain and make you feel better.
- Watch a series or movie that you like and that is fun. Watch humorous vignettes or listen to humorous monologues.
- Talk to your friends about funny things or anecdotes that make you laugh.
- Look in the mirror and smile. You may find it fun and laugh to yourself.
- Join laughter therapy groups to laugh with more people and bond.
- Put bad thoughts aside and have laughter as a regular part of your life. Let children be your example, they laugh 300 times a day and an adult only 25. Laughing is a way to express joy and lift your spirits. It also activates organic functions and eliminates tensions from the body.
- Try to laugh at least 30 times a day and you will see how anxiety and stress will decrease and you will be able to better cope with your day to day.
This article is merely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.