The psychoanalytic therapy is an intensive psychological treatment based on carefully observe the patient for the factors that determine their emotions and are not easily visible because they are usually unconscious. The psychoanalysis is a great form of therapy as it examines how unaware factors affect daily life, relationships, ways of thinking, behaving and feeling.
Steps to follow:
- According to psychoanalysis, the origin of psychological disorder comes from a childhood repressed of emotions and from the sequence of defense mechanisms and symptoms that arise to protect a person against those feelings that appear often. What psychoanalysis does is make the elements of the past that cause evil conscious so that they are valued and treated. The goal of psychoanalytic therapy treatment is to discover the unconscious root of the problems we have in order to live better with them.
- Psychoanalytic therapy not only helps people with some type of psychological discomfort but can also be a cure for people whose personal development is totally inhibited or simply need to understand themselves better internally to be freer. This type of therapy not only seeks to find the root of the problem but also to seek an improvement in well-being and the zest for life. Overcoming unconscious obstacles gives you greater freedom to act and think, ultimately, to be yourself.
- The analytic therapy is work between patient and therapist. Where the person will be able to become aware of some unconscious aspects about the functioning of his mind and will realize how complex it is to experience and evaluate all those emotions not only from an intellectual but also a psychological point of view. But it will be your analyst who helps you improve those processes thanks to the transfer that occurs.
- Thanks to psychoanalysis, a person manages to make sense of their specific situation. Understanding the reason for your feelings, emotions, thoughts, behavior patterns and beliefs that arise in certain situations. Many of these thoughts, emotions or behaviors may undoubtedly be affecting your life in a negative way and making you feel confused, out of control, sad, anxious or even hopeless.
- The therapy psychoanalysis helps detect those unconscious factors affecting us so much in our daily lives and especially hinder our personal development. Thanks to this treatment, what is sought is for you to be able to explore and analyze your irrational feelings and behaviors every time they arise. This way you will know yourself better and you will know how to relate better with others. With psychoanalysis, you can gradually free yourself from repetitive behavior patterns that negatively affect your existence and help you better cope with problems.
This article is merely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.